Do You Know That Heart Disease is The No 1 Killer in Malaysia?

7 Apr 2014
We at easicircle have organized a talk on Oct 2013 last year about how to manage your heart and health that was conducted by Mr Peter Terence, a certified clinical Hypnotherapist.


How I Reversed My Heart Disease 
Peter Terence D’Cruz 
PDCHyp, BSCH, MSCH, Affil. AFPM 
Clinical Hypnotherapist 
Hospital Sungai Long


My story overview 2005 – 2013

Overweight and getting sick from time to time - 90 KG

• In denial of the seriousness of my condition 
• Chest pain, breathing difficulties 
• Getting conflicting information on my health 
• Outsourcing my personal health to the doctor 
• Confused on what to do 
• Feeling sorry for myself 

Difficulty in walking, swallowing, 
sleeping, having chest pain, back 
pain, shoulder pain, depressed, 
self pity........


Reasons for My Heart disease







First attack 2005 – Age 49 

•Arm ache 
•Chest dull pain 
•Cold Sweat 
•Dizzy 
•Stress test level 1 failed 
•Angioplasty found I had 
 90% blocked in 
 arteries 
•Two Stents put in which 
  cost RM18000++ 


Second Attack 2011 – Age 55 
•Heart Palpitation 
•Chest dull pain 
•Poor sleep 
•Only could walk short distance


I Refused Admission!

•Stress test level 1 failed
•Cardiologist advised re-stent or by-pass 
•I refused further interventional treatment 

I Found EECP/ECP



How EECP Works?


35 session later

Not only did I see the difference – you can feel it. 
• Increases energy and stamina 
• No angina pain or discomfort 
• I return to activities I thought had to be given up forever 
• Ability to rest and sleep better 
• Run up stairs

Benefits of EECP 

•Increased blood flow occurs in the heart, brain, kidneys, intestines, and all other parts of the body
•Lower blood pressure, increased energy, endurance, and sense, of well-being 
•Patients with stroke have experienced much quicker improvement than would otherwise occur 

Other Benefits from EECP



• <There are several mechanisms of action believed to explain the extensive benefit from EECP.> (US health department).
• One of the main results is collateral recruitment, or the widening creation of small blood vessels in the heart muscle. 
• These new vessels improve the flow of healthy, oxygenated blood to the heart. Amazingly these small “collateral” blood vessels will create natural bypasses around narrowed or blocked arteries. 
• ED!!

How to Have a Healthy Heart



Notice and be mindful of your body alert system 

 Sleep well 
 Eat well
 Exercise well
 Breathe well
 Healthy Mind





No comments:

Post a Comment